Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My (future) Mother-in-Law

I have this mother-in-law. . .
Okay, so she's not my mother-in-law yet, but she will be in 18 months, so it's really a technicality.
She's probably one of the sweetest ladies I know: She loves her kids... was a crossing guard... hangs out with old library ladies... stay-at-home mom while the kids were younger. You know, the good kind of person.
She's funny, caring, and is driving me ABSOLUTELY NUTS!!!
I don't think that she tries to be this way, at least, I hope that she doesn't. It just happens that she's freaking crazy. I don't think I can even explain how nuts she is, but that's what this blog is all about. Myself and my future sister-in-law (she's actually my fiance's brother's wife..once again, technicalities) are going to document our journey with her and hopefully we'll hear about what other people are dealing with also!
CW

No comments:

Post a Comment